Do you want to know how to put on semi-permanent nail polish at home? Know that you don’t have to go to an institute for a neat and lasting manicure. In this article, the nail supply expert Maryton will explain how to make your semi-permanent pose yourself step by step.
Here are the steps to apply semi-permanent varnish:
- Prepare your nails: Make sure your nails are clean, dry and polished. If you have cuticles, gently push them back with a wooden stick. And remove the dead skin around the nail.
- Apply the base coat: Apply a thin layer of base coat on your nails. Be sure to cover the tip of the nail well to prevent the polish from chipping.
- Proceed to the first drying: Place your nails under the UV lamp for about 30 seconds or under an LED lamp for about 15 seconds to catalyze the base coat.
- Apply polish: Apply a thin layer of polish in the color of your choice to each nail. Make sure to cover the tip of the nail well.
- Proceed to the second drying: Place your nails under the UV lamp for about 2 minutes or under an LED lamp for about 30 seconds to catalyze the varnish.
- Apply Top Coat: Apply a thin layer of top coat to each nail. The top coat will protect your polish and give your nails a shiny finish.
- Proceed to the third drying: Place your nails under the UV lamp for about 2 minutes or under an LED lamp for about 30 seconds to catalyze the top coat.
Hoping that this article has pleased you and will give you ideas! In addition, I also advise you to invest in some professional manicure kits to care for your nails!
Read also: WHY DOES THE GEL OR RESIN TURN YELLOW?